Life as a full time traveling photographer in the PNW. Behind the #vanlife with Ashley Brehm: Aka @ashleyinwanderland
Ashley is a lifestyle, landscape, and creative photographer living and exploring the Pacific NorthWest from her travel trailer. Join us as we explore the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly truths behind a lifestyle of full-time travel and photography. You can follow her adventures on Instagram @ashleyinwanderland.
Click to tweet: @ashleyinwanderland Van life in the Pacific NorthWest, new connections, nature and hidden truths.
Time Stamped Notes from this Episode!
- 00:31.5 : Introduction; Who is Ashley Brehm?
- 00:59.7 : Where did the name @ashleyinwanderland come from?
- 02:09.0 : How did you get started in photography?
- 03:18.5 : How did you develop the editing style you have now?
- 04:09.0 : What type of music are you listening to while you edit?
- 05:30.0 : Tell us more about what it is like living as a full time traveling photographer.
- 06:47.0 : What are your favorite things about traveling and doing what you do and what are your least favorite parts?
- 08:21.0 : Why did you decide to hit the road and live out of a travel trailer?
- 10:28.0 : How often, percentage wise, are you by yourself in your travels?
- 12:08.0 : You had a viral Image…
- 16:55.0 : What came first your love for photography or the outdoors?
- 18:06.0 : Why do you think it is important for people to get out and experience nature?
- 21:31.0 : You recently went to four states, traveled over 4,000 miles in 30 days, tell us more about that?
- 25:36.0 : What inspirational advice do you have people in our community, following their dreams, living their lives, and really going for it?
Be sure to stay tuned for our follow up episode with Ashley Brehm! Breaking down the steps needed to successfully start your life on the road!