Today on the Art Of Visuals Podcast we sit down with Scott Bourne. Founder of PhotoFocus.com and ledge in the world of photography.
Scott has lived his tale in the photography industry. At sixty-two years old he now travels the world shooting wildlife bird photography. He is here with us today to discuss multiple matters of building a business in photography and the changes our industry experiences growth through technology.
Click to tweet: Scott Bourne. Founder of PhotoFocus.com and ledge in the world of photography.
- 00:19: Basic introduction.
- 00:33 How did you get started in photography?
- 03:06: What did things begin to get serious in your photography career?
- 05:37: Where did PhotoFocus.com come into play?
- 10:00: The power of consistency.
- 12:50: Where is PhotoFocus today and where do you see it going in the future?
- 18:49: What do you think of photography today?
- 25:36: Where do you see the future of photography going?
- 36:05: What is your viewpoint on itching down?
- 42:52: Closing statements.
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Art Of Visuals podcast! Be sure to check out PhotoFocus.com
Comment below and let us know what you thought! Until next time, let’s continue to visually inspire the world together.