FACEBOOK COMMUNITY RULES
By being a part of this community you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
If you don't agree, kindly remove yourself from the group.
- No self-promotion except for on Follow Friday, or where otherwise implicitly stated.
Be sure to check out each other's work in the Follow Friday thread and support one another.
Definition of self-promotion:
-selling anything - that means products, services, events and programs
-promoting your webinar or event
-posting a link to your OWN website - however you can totally share someone else's if you think it will help the group!
-posting affiliate links...ever - that's just wrong
- posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread
- posting links to surveys to help build your business
- posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them
- posting "free" offers
You can however, post your link to your website, group, Instagram page, webinar, survey, and social profiles in the Follow Friday thread.
But that's the only time :)
We may break our own rule and promote something if we feel as though it is of service to the group. We reserve that right as it is our group and community.
- Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.
- Be polite. Don't be a dickhead. No second chances.
That means respecting peoples feelings, privacy and rights to their work.
If you're rude or disrespectful or spammy...we'll have to ban you, mmmmk?
- Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Remember: We are all here to help each other...so give more than you take, please.
- We swear. If that offends you, this probably ain't the group for you and you should remove yourself now ;)
Other than that, let's have some fun!
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It's on you to keep updated and abide by all rules.**