Are you interested in selling your presets with AOV?
Here is how to get started!
- Create 8-12 unique custom Lightroom Presets. Labeled AOV-Artist-Preset
- Create 8-12 Before images to go with those presets.
- Create 8-12 After images to go with those presets.
- Create a simple document that explains what types of images work best with your presets. Include your Instagram user name so that our audience can follow your work.
- Include your information needed for payment. Paypal email, name, contact information.
- Once all of your files are created and properly labeled. You can zip the folder and send it to Garrett@artofvisuals.com to be reviewed.
- Dropbox or Google Drive work the best when it comes to sending over preset files.
In order to remain active in AOV preset sales:
- You must maintain a minimum of a 3.5 star rating on your presets. If you drop below a 3.5 star rating for more than 2 weeks, your presets will be removed. We will contact you and offer assistance to resolve any issues you might be having, and help you to improve your rating.
- You must share your presets monthly via Social Media. Promote your presets on Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and your personal website. Promotion will improve your exposure and increase your sales
- Payouts will be on the 5th of every month. For example, if your presets go live on the 18th of the month, you will be paid on the 5h of the following month.
- Payouts will be handled on a monthly basis Via Paypal. Having your paypal information turned in is key.
Can I still sell my presets on my website?
- Yes, you can sell and do whatever you want with your presets.
Will you promote my filters and photography work?
- Yes! We love to help artists, we encourage artists to create blogs about their photography, interviews, demo videos, newsletters and much more. We also share your presets via Instagram and Instagram Stories, and run ads on Facebook and Google. If you have a creative idea to help promote your presets, please let us know.
How much can I earn each month?
- Average partners are already earning $300+ each month, some even more. We have found that the artists who promote their presets can earn up to 10x more than the artists who don't. Your fans, friends, and followers, want to know how to edit like you do. Sharing your editing techniques will help others to grow as artists as well.
If you have any questions about presets, promotion or improving your earning potential, please feel free to contact us anytime. Contact: Garrett@artofvisuals.com