Rode Wireless GO Compact Microphone System
The Rode Wireless Go is compact, portable, and easy to use. It’s a transmitter and receiver setup with no frequencies to set and ready to go out of the box.
It lasts just over 7 hours with charging via USB-C. The built in mic offers clear audio and is perfect for those looking for a convenient method of audio recording.
Just like the transmitter, the receiver has a clip for your shirt, and it also serves as a cold shoe-adapter for your camera. For those who want the extra flexibility of a lapel mic the Lavalier GO is the perfect sidekick for the Wireless GO and produces clear audio in all environments.
This product is for content creators looking for a run-and-gun solution with superb sound quality. We recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable, light-weight, and user friendly audio setup that can easily fit into your pocket.
- Transmission type is 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Polar pattern is omnidirectional
- Frequency range of 50Hz – 20kHz
- Battery life up to 7 hours
- Latency is 6ms
- Form factor: clip-on pack
- Dynamic range of 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Analog inputs are 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog outputs 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
AOV Gear Highlights
Learning about the right camera gear is valuable and so is your time. AOV Gear Highlights is a video series showcasing our favorite camera equipment. These videos are meant to be brief and feature a quick overview of the reviewed products.