Lane Lamoreaux is a photographer, videographer, paraglider and all around avid adventurer.
But there is more than meets the eye. Lane has survived despite his odds in a fight against nature. He flat-lined and passed away multiple times and was successfully resuscitated. After nine weeks in a coma, he is back in the air, camera in hand and taking life for all that it has to offer.
click to tweet: Life on the other side. Photographer visits death and is here to tell his tale.
Time stamped notes from this episode!
- 00:52: Background: A Basic introduction.
- 02:39: When did you get your first camera? When did photographer turn into more than just a hobby?
- 07:07: After your photography career launched, what came next?
- 08:37: Who inspires you?
- 12:31: What top three tips would you give to a brand new photographer.
- 15:15: Why don’t you tell us a little bit about your outdoor hobbies?
- 17:32: What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- 20:52: Are you ever afraid going into these adventures?
- 22:13: Life Changing experience.
- 25:35: Point of no return.
- 28:24: The rescue effort.
- 30:48: Crucial to my survival.
- 33:18: What am I going to do now? How this ties into photography.
- 35:42: What people think about you is damn near meaningless.
- 36:00: Did you look at the world differently after coming back to life?
- 37:41: On the other side.
- 42:33: Share some of your favorite quotes.
43:39: “Sometimes just to live is an act of courage.”
- 46:16: Words of wisdom on authenticity.
Thank you for enjoying episode seven of the AOV podcast with us! Let us know what you thought in the comments below!
Until next time, let’s continue to visually inspire the world together.