Lane Lamoreaux is a photographer, videographer, paraglider and all around avid adventurer.
But there is more than meets the eye. Lane has survived despite his odds in a fight against nature. He flat-lined and passed away multiple times and was successfully resuscitated. After nine weeks in a coma, he is back in the air, camera in hand and taking life for all that it has to offer.
click to tweet: Life on the other side. Photographer visits death and is here to tell his tale.
Time stamped notes from this episode!
- 00:52: Background: A Basic introduction.
- 02:39: When did you get your first camera? When did photographer turn into more than just a hobby?
- 07:07: After your photography career launched, what came next?
- 08:37: Who inspires you?
- 12:31: What top three tips would you give to a brand new photographer.
- 15:15: Why don’t you tell us a little bit about your outdoor hobbies?
- 17:32: What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- 20:52: Are you ever afraid going into these adventures?
- 22:13: Life Changing experience.
- 25:35: Point of no return.
- 28:24: The rescue effort.
- 30:48: Crucial to my survival.
- 33:18: What am I going to do now? How this ties into photography.
- 35:42: What people think about you is damn near meaningless.
- 36:00: Did you look at the world differently after coming back to life?
- 37:41: On the other side.
- 42:33: Share some of your favorite quotes.
43:39: “Sometimes just to live is an act of courage.”
- 46:16: Words of wisdom on authenticity.